The 10 Things That Happened at WRLC
At the Western Region Leadership Conference in Seattle, Washington, member from Nevada DECA had the oppurtunity to learn, grow, and connect alongside the other Western Region members
Here are the top moments!
1. Nevada DECA members met during the state meeting and participated in a fun icebreaker, ready to start their conference experience!
2. With awesome custom designed hats and light up spirit items, members showed their enthusiasm during the opening session.
3. The stage was bright, the music was loud, the sky REIGNED with the state presidents addressing the WESTERN REGION!
4. During the Marketing Fair, members from Sunrise Mountain posed with their pictures taken through Digiphotobooth
5. After the state officer lunch, officers posed for a photograph with their Western Region VP, Rohan Giya!
6. Among the many workshops offered during the conference, Nevada DECA’s state director, Curtis Haley, presented an entire workshop without speaking.
7. The Western Region Leadership Conference offered an opportunity to visit Seattle’s great attraction: The Space Needle!
8. State Officers, Mari Nishimura and Valeria Torres, posed while visiting the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum.
9. The Western Region participated in a Night at the Museum of Flight, where DECA members bonded and explored the museum.
10. Arizona and Nevada state officers spoke about the great things their associations are achieving!
Posted on Wed, December 7, 2016
by nvdecaofficer filed under