Nevada Chapters MAKE IT COUNT In DECA's Campaigns!
Almost 700 DECA chapters across the country participated in at least one of DECA's four chapter campaigns - membership, promotional, community service, and Global Entrepreneurship Week - and of those, 15 were recognized for achieving success in all four campaigns. Of those 15 chapters, FOUR are from right here in Nevada!
Congratulations to the following schools and their advisors for achieving success in all four campaigns:
- Basic HS, with advisor Terry Ertman
- East CTA, with advisors Gabe Silva and Drew Burton
- Southwest CTA, with advisor Perry Annett
- West CTA, with advisor Snehal Bhakta
These chapters are exemplary models of what DECA strives to achieve in all of itschapters, and for their success they will be rewarded with slots at the THRIVE Academy at ICDC.
We also would like to recognize the following Nevada DECA chapters who reached the Thrive or Achievement levels for completing 1, 2, or 3 chapter campaigns:
- Desert Oasis High School, with advisor Tina Fulks
- Legacy High School, with advisor Kim McCoy
- Arbor View High School, with advisor Theresa Malone
- Sunrise Mountain High School, with advisor Tristan Hays
- Bonanza High School, with advisor Sondra Appleton
- Cimarron Memorial High School, with advisor Jason Christensen
- Del Sol High School, with advisor Brock Taylor
Posted on Wed, January 15, 2014
by nvdecalogin filed under